The lawyers at The Law Offices of Jason L. Wilson, PLLC are in the business of helping others. They have dedicated their law practice to protecting the rights of people who can no longer work for medical reasons, and must qualify for Social Security Disability benefits.
Jason L. Wilson believes that experience counts. Jason has represented Social Security Disability claimants for over 15 years. He has represented clients at every stage of the disability process: from denials of initial disability applications to appeals as high as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Request a free
No Fee, Unless We Win Your Case
From the beginning to the end of your case, You will have the same lawyer for the guidance and support.
We believe in:
- Providing greater service for our clients – We handle appeals at both the administrative level before the Social Security Administration’s Appeals Council, and in the United States District Courts and the United States Court of Appeals. We will accept cases on appeal that have been lost by other lawyers at disability hearings.
- Providing personal service to our clients – We personally meet with all potential clients for initial consultations, and we personally talk to our clients when they call to discuss their individual cases.
- Delivering quality service to our clients – We meet with all our clients for pre-hearing conferences, usually a week or two before the date of their disability hearing. We personally review all our clients’ medical records before presenting their cases to Social Security judges.
- Taking more than just the “easy” cases – We don’t take the cases that are easiest to win. We meet with all potential clients who ask us for initial consultations, and we learn the particular facts of their individual cases. We can’t take every case, but if we think we can help, we will—regardless of age.
- Caring about our clients – Most of our clients have been out of work for a long time. Many have bills that cannot be paid. They cannot work because of their medical problems, and they need disability benefits. They rely on us to do our best work to help them get their disability claims approved. We take that responsibility seriously.
We can’t win every case. But we can care about every case.
To take care of our clients, we have offices in four locations in North Carolina: Summerfield, Asheboro, Greensboro, Mount Airy, Winston-Salem, and Reidsville.
To learn more about The Law Offices of Jason L. Wilson, PLLC, Schedule A Consultation with us!
Your first meeting with us is free. You’ll meet with a lawyer, receive a consultation and an evaluation of your claim.
Your application for Social Security Disability benefits has been denied, and you don’t know what to do as a next step.
We Can Help
With over 15 years of experience in Social Security Disability cases, we can guide you through the entire process.